- Nanotech enterprises will provide the ultimate convergence of computers, networks, and biotech, and create products never before even imagined.
- Nano-devices-invisible, intelligent, and powerful-will be used in every industry redefining the limits of what's possible.
- Nanotech food compilers will create on-demand, low-cost, quality meals by assembling atoms into food.
- Smaller than the head of a pin, surgical nanobots will operate from within the human body.
- Nano-biology will prolong life, prevent illness, and increase people's health.
- Nano-enhanced humans will have physical, intellectual, and sensing powers superior to other humans.
- Nanotech will provide a cheap and available source of energy.
- Nano-factories will build on-demand products in an inexpensive, flexible, and rapid process.
- Nanotech will revolutionize the global economy, providing Power Tools that will produce high-tech products with low-cost and low-tech resources.
- Nanotech will create new choices that will alter human evolution, raise dramatic ethical issues, and challenge social norms.
The Top Ten Nanotech Trends for the 21st Century