- Business and technology have fused into one system, one conversation, and one strategy, for one world. This is central to understanding the New Future.
- Innovations are about new business models, enterprise and marketplace collaboration, new leadership and knowledge engineering.
- Knowledge engineering, the formation and networking of knowledge-that which creates results, is the true asset of the 21st century.
- The capture and analysis of customer information about product/service use, needs, wants, desires and behavior is mission-critical to the enterprise.
- The integration of customer touch points across all channels is essential to future success. Watch out for the breakdowns.
- The capacity of an organization to understand the key trends that will shape the future of technology, customers, society and the marketplace will determine the survival of the enterprise.
- More disruptions are coming in the form of emerging markets, electronic exchanges, security breeches, and changing customer demographics.
- Human capital, the value of talent will be the most valuable resource in the 21st century.
- Entirely new industries will be formed by innovations yet to be brought to market. Look for the health enhancement, interactive TV nanotech, and on-demand supply chains to emerge.
- The New Future will need New Leaders that are aware of how to attract talent, manage innovation, set high visions and execute profitably. There is a new paradigm about leadership that is emerging.
The Ten Top Business Trends for the New Future
Source: www.globalfuturist.com |