10 of the Best Smartphones (Top Picks 2011)

Best Smartphones 2011

"With millions of smartphones and tablets expected to be sold in 2011, wireless technology is hot." - Forbes.com

I’m not a techie type when it comes to choosing what kind or brand of smartphones to purchase. Well, a time comes and I need to buy one not just for enjoyment kind-of-thing but also to ease my blogging activities when I’m on mobile mode like out of town or alike. From the succeeding months, a huge amount of smartphones with poor quality has been circulating throughout the market – which is the main topic of this post. Despite the amounting number of this stuff, few of them excel with their showcase of good performance and reliability to users.

I’ll be in agreement that prices are much lower than the chief smartphones in market. Ok, enough with this nonsense bubbling about these because as I’ve said I am not a techie guy. So order to compile this list, my friends from Findthebest.com is here to show their comparisons about the best smartphones in the market 2011.


10 - HTC myTouch 4G, HTC
9 - T-Mobile G2x, T-Mobile
8 - Motorola DROID X, Motorola
7 - HTC DROID Incredible, HTC
6 - Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung
5 - HTC Sensation 4G, HTC
4 - Apple iPhone 4 8GB, Apple
3 - Apple iPhone 4S, Apple
2 - Motorola DROID RAZR, Motorola
1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung

Compare All Smartphones! Check out these other comparisons like Tablets, HDTVs, Laptops, Headphones, and look for a detailed top 10 coming to Always10 - Top 10 List Collection soon!